Darlis Bracho Tudares is the Web Manager at Dycon, the research project funded by the ERC – European Research Council Advanced Grant headed by Prof. Enrique Zuazua (FAU, University of Deusto and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid).
She is a Computer Science Engineer from UCAB (Caracas) and got her Master’s degrees in Internet Business, Digital Design & 3D Animation and Cisco CCNA Telecom & IT Essentials (Basque Country, Spain).
Darlis is the WME - Web Management Expert at the Chair for Dynamics, Control and Numerics - Alexander von Humboldt Professorship at FAU - Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, headed by Prof. Enrique Zuazua. Since twelve years ago she has been collaborating with Research on diverse fields: Health, Environment and Mathematics: as software developer on clinical trials and Web responsible at the Cruces University Hospital and BioCruces Health Research Institute and as research technician and mobile-app developer on the ERC Energy project at University of Deusto (Bilbao). She worked for the German corporation Diebold-Nixdorf and Eniac Corp. as Web Specialist and as Java developer for the Basque Government and BASF Support (Zürich/Bilbao). Since 2019 she is the web manager of the ERC DyCon project at DeustoCCM, the Chair of Computational Mathematics at University of Deusto.
Darlis is currently working as web manager expert at FAU DCN-AvH and FAU MoD (Germany) and DeustoCCM (Spain).
My motto? Looking to humanize Technology!
- Computer Technician Cisco-HP IT Essentials (2014). Bilbao – Spain
- Telecommunications Technician -Cisco CCNA (2013). Bilbao – Spain
- Master in Digital Design & 3D (2012). Bilbao – Spain
- Master in Internet Business 2.0 (MiB 2.0) (2011). Bilbao – Spain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineer (2006). UCAB – Andrés Bello Catholic University, Caracas – Venezuela
- Internship (2006). Arcelor-Mittal
- Morán-Barrios J, Orbe R del M Calabozo, E Amutio, Bracho Tudares D, E. Postgraduate Medical Education Unit. Poster-Modernisation of Postgraduate Medical Training through a new assessment system. The model of Cruces University Hospital. 2015 (Basque Country, Spain) DOI: 10.13140/2.1.1467.8407
- Morán-Barrios J, Orbe R del M Calabozo, E Amutio, Bracho Tudares D, E. Postgraduate Medical Education Unit. Modernisation of Postgraduate Medical Training through a new assessment system. The model of Cruces University Hospital 2014 (Basque Country, Spain) DOI: 10.13140/2.1.1467.8407
28.10.2019. Workshop: My presentations in a new way