Darlis Bracho Tudares is the Web Manager at Dycon, the research project funded by the ERC – European Research Council Advanced Grant. Software Engineer from the UCAB (Caracas, 2006). She got her Master’s degrees in Internet Business, Digital Design & 3D Animation and Cisco CCNA Telecom & IT Essentials (Bilbao, 2011-2014). Darlis worked for the german corp Diebold-Nixdord and Eniac Corp. as Web Specialist (Caracas, 2006-2010). The last eight years she’s been collaborating with Research at the Cruces U. Hospital in Clinical trials and BioCruces Health Research Institute as Web Responsible (2010-2014), The Science Bridge (2018) and DeustoTech since 2018 focused on mobile-app development.
My motto? Looking to humanize Technology!
- Computer Technician Cisco-HP IT Essentials (2014) Bilbao – Spain
- Telecommunications Technician -Cisco CCNA (2013) Bilbao – Spain
- Master in Digital Design & 3D (2012) Bilbao – Spain
- Master in Internet Business 2.0 (MiB 2.0) (2011) Bilbao – Spain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineer (2006) UCAB – Andrés Bello Catholic University, Caracas – Venezuela
- Internship (2006) Arcelor-Mittal
- Morán-Barrios J, Orbe R del M Calabozo, E Amutio, Bracho Tudares D, E. Postgraduate Medical Education Unit. Poster-Modernisation of Postgraduate Medical Training through a new assessment system. The model of Cruces University Hospital. 2015 (Basque Country, Spain) DOI: 10.13140/2.1.1467.8407
- Morán-Barrios J, Orbe R del M Calabozo, E Amutio, Bracho Tudares D, E. Postgraduate Medical Education Unit. Modernisation of Postgraduate Medical Training through a new assessment system. The model of Cruces University Hospital 2014 (Basque Country, Spain) DOI: 10.13140/2.1.1467.8407