3rd BYMAT Conference – Bringing Young Mathematicians Together
From December 1st to 3rd there is the 3rd BYMAT Conference to PhD students, with online sessions -free of charges- to undergraduates, young industry professionals, masters students and recent postdocs, intended to:
- Strengthen the links between PhD students in all disciplines where mathematics is relevant
- Encourage researchers of different institutions, disciplines and countries to start building a network of contacts early into their careers
- Provide a warm and open space for researchers in the early stages of their careers to present their work to peers of similar experience
- Promote cross-disciplinary training during the PhD stage
- Promote the use of English as a working language to make BYMAT an inclusive conference
Want to come? You can participate to this event through a short talk, poster session, plenary talk and workshops!
This year the journal Mathematics is giving an award for the first 3 posters!
- until November 23th (attendance only)
- until October 4th for abstracts submissions (registration) and November 8th for abstract acceptance
Costs: Free (attendance and participation)