CMAI Colloquium – Deep Learning in MATLAB
Next friday November 20th, the Center for Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence (CMAI) organized the Hands-On workshop presented by Ramnarayan Krishnamurthy from MathWorks:
Deep Learning in MATLAB
Abstract. Artificial Intelligence techniques like deep learning are introducing automation to the products we build and the way we do business. These techniques can be used to solve complex problems related to images, signals, text and controls. In this hands-on workshop, you will write code and use MATLAB Online to:
- Train deep neural networks on GPUs in the cloud.
- Create deep learning models from scratch for image and signal data.
- Explore pretrained models and use transfer learning.
- Import and export models from Python frameworks such as Keras and PyTorch.
- Automatically generate code for embedded targets.
Duration: 03 hours
*No MATLAB installation needed
Questions? Please contact to Ram at email@example.com
This event is part of the CMAI Colloqium