The DyCon team participated in the “International conference on elliptic and parabolic problems” which took place in Gaeta, Italy, from May 20th to 24th, 2019.
In the context of this conference, Enrique Zuazua and Umberto Biccari (with the help of Fatiha Alabau from the University of Lorraine) organized the mini-symposium on “Control of Partial Differential Equations”, which gathered 20 well-known international experts in control theory. Among the invited speakers, also some present and former members of the DyCon project presented talks illustrating their more recent research works:
- Víctor Hernández-Santamaría: Some controllability results for shadow models.
- Dongnam Ko: Dynamics and control for the “Guidance by repulsion” model.
- Martin Lazar: Remarks on Lyapunov operator in infinite dimensional setting.
- Jérôme Lohéac: Minimal controllability time for the heat equation under nonnegative state constraint.
- Debayan Maity: Lack of null controllability of viscoelastic flows.
- Swann Marx: Stabilization of one-dimensional wave equation with nonmonotone damping.
- Sorin Micu: Controllability of the wave equation with memory term.
- Noboru Sakamoto: Dynamical system theoretic approach to turnpike in optimal control theory.
Some photos of the event can be found below: