Shiping Huang is a PhD currently working as an Associate Professor in Civil Engineering at South China University of Technology supported by NSFC-ERC project (2019-2021). From September 2019 to February 2021, he is supported by NSFC-ERC project and the next month will be a Visiting Professor at the ERC Advanced Grant project DyCon headed by Prof. Enrique Zuazua (FAU, University of Deusto and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid).
- PhD in Civil Engineering (2008-2011). The University of Kansas, U.S.A.
- Master Degree in Structural Engineering (2006-2008). Southeast University, China
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (2002-2006). South China University of Technology, China
PhD’s Thesis. ”Micromechanical modeling of rough interface behavior”
- A. Misra, and S. Huang, “”Micromechanics based stress-displacement relationships of rough contacts: Numerical implementation under combined normal and shear loading,”” Cmes-Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences 52, 197-215 (2009)
- A. Misra, and S. Huang, “”Effect of loading induced anisotropy on the shear behavior of rough interfaces,”” Tribol. Int. 44, 627-634 (2011)
- S. Huang, and A. Misra, “”Path dependent Analysis of Elastic Sphere Contact subjected to Tangential Loading with Varying Directions,”” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers,Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology (2012)
- A. Misra, and S. Huang, “”Micromechanical stress–displacement model for rough interfaces: Effect of asperity contact orientation on closure and shear behavior,”” Int. J. Solids Struct. 49, 111-120 (2012)
- Q. Chen, and S. Huang, “Mechanical properties of a porous bioscaffold with hierarchy,”” Mater. Lett. 95, 89-92 (2013) S. Huang, Z. Li, Z. Chen, Q. Chen, and N. Pugno, “”Study on the elastic–plastic behavior of a porous hierarchical bioscaffold used for bone regeneration,”” Mater. Lett. 112, 43-46 (2013)
- S. Huang, and A. Misra, “”Micro–Macro Shear-Displacement Behavior of Contacting Rough Solids,”” Tribol. Lett. 51, 431-436 (2013) S. Huang, Z. Chen, N. Pugno, Q. Chen, and W. Wang, “”A novel model for porous scaffold to match the mechanical anisotropy and the hierarchical structure of bone,”” Mater. Lett. 122, 315-319 (2014)
- S. Huang, “”Evolution of the Contact Area with Normal Load for Rough Surfaces: from Atomic to Macroscopic Scales,”” Nanoscale Res. Lett. 12, 592 (2017)
- S. Huang, J. Wu, J. Hu, H. Zheng, and W. Wang, “”Numerical analysis of asperity contact model based on Molecular dynamics-Green’s function method,”” Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics 49, 961-967 (2017)
- S. Huang, M. Hu, Y. Huang, N. Cui, and W. Wang, “”A new model for optimal mechanical and thermal performance of cement-based partition wall,”” Materials 11, 615 (2018)
- Y. Huang, Q. Gan, S. Huang, and R. Wang, “”A dynamic finite element method for the estimation of cable tension,”” STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING AND MECHANICS 68, 399-408 (2018)
- Y. Huang, G. Liu, S. Huang, R. Rao, and C. Hu, Experimental and finite element investigations on the temperature field of a massive bridge pier caused by the hydration heat of concrete,”” Construction and Building Materials 192, 240-252 (2018)