Domènec Ruiz-Balet is a PhD Student at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM). He earned the Bachelor’s Degrees on Mathematics and Physics at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) and the Master’s Degree in Applied Mathematics in an Erasmus Mundus program at University of L’Aquila (UAQ) and University of Hamburg (UH). Currently, he is studying for his PhD in Control Theory, under the supervision of professor Enrique Zuazua.
“My interests are in the control of models coming from biology and social sciences. I worked in Collective behavior and currently my research is focused on in controllability of parabolic equations under constraints coming from the application. “
- Master degree in Applied Mathematics (Erasmus Mundus Program) (2015-2017), University of L’Aquila, L’Aquila, Italy.
- Semester in Numerical Analysis (2016), University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics (2010-2015), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics (2010-2015), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain.
“Asymptotic Analysis and Control of
Kinetic Cucker-Smale Models”
In this Master’s Thesis, some results related to Cucker-Smale models are presented together with the asymptotic analysis for flocking, from the discrete Cucker-Smale model towards the kinetic version of it. The existence and uniqueness of measure valued solutions is also shown. Furthermore, a discussion about the control of the kinetic Cucker-Smale model for reaching flocking and a discussion about a delayed Cucker-Smale model is presented.
- 07.21.2019 Numerical simulations related to control and state constraints , EECI IGSC 2019 Summer School on Mathematical control, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China PDF Slides
- 08.28.2019 The role of the dimension in the control on some networked multiagent systems, VIII Partial differential equations, optimal design and numerics, Centro de Ciencias de Benasque Pedro Pascual, Benasque, Spain, PDF Slides
- D. Ruiz-Balet, E. Zuazua A parabolic approach to the control of opinion spreading