“My research interests are focused on the singularity formation for nonlinear parabolic PDEs (blow-up, quenching, gradient blow-up), optimal control theory and Hamilton-Jacobi equations, and differential games applied to degenerate elliptic equations. “
- PhD in Applied Mathematics (2015 – 2019), Université Paris 13, France.
- MSc in Fundamental Mathematics (2014 – 2015), Université Paris 13, France.
- BSc in Mathematics (2010 – 2014), Universidad de Alicante, Spain.
- 13.09.2019 On some reversibility properties of Hamilton-Jacobi equations, DeustoTech, Bilbao, Spain.
- 29.08.2019 Games for the evolution problem associated to the eigenvalues of the Hessian , 8th Workshop on PDE, Optimal Design and Numerics, Centro de Ciencias “Pedro Pascual”, Benasque, Spain. Slides
- 17.07.2018 Touchdown localization for the MEMS problem with variable dielectric permittivity, Seminario de Ecuaciones Diferenciales y Análisis Numérico del Departamento de Matemática, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina. Slides
- C. Esteve and Ph. Souplet. Quantitative touchdown localization for the MEMS problem with variable dielectric permittivity. 2018 Nonlinearity 31 4883
- C. Esteve, J.D. Rossi and A. San Antolín. Upper bounds for the decay rate in a nonlocal p-Laplacian evolution problem. Boundary Value Problem 2014, 2014:109.
- C. Esteve and Ph. Souplet. No touchdown at points of small permittivity and nontrivial touchdown sets for the MEMS problem. Advances in Differential Equations, Vol 24, Number 7-8(2019), 465-500.
- C. Esteve. Single-point Gradient Blow-up on the Boundary for Diffusive Hamilton-Jacobi Equation in domains with non-constant curvature. Submitted.
- P. Blanc, C. Esteve and J. D. Rossi. A game theoretical approach for the evolution problem associated with eigenvalues of the hessian. Submitted.