Jean-Daniel Djida was born in a small city named Mbe in Cameroon in 1988. After his undergraduate degree, he went on to obtain a Master’s degree from Ngaoundéré University, Cameroon in 2013 and was then selected for another Master’s program in Mathematical Sciences at the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) in Limbe, Cameroon. After AIMS, Jean-Daniel went on to complete as Ph.D. in Mathematics at the Universidad de Santiago de Compostela in Spain.
In July 2019, he became a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the AIMS-Cameroon Research Center, supported by the Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD). Dr. Djida is currently carrying out his Habilitation in Mathematics at the, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Ralph Chill. His research interests are: Partial Differential Equations (PDEs), Potential Theory, Calculus of Variations, Optimal Control Theory, Shape Optimization, and Machine Learning.
He is visiting the Chair of Computational Mathematics at the ERC- DyCon Project led by Prof. Enrique Zuazua (FAU, University of Deusto, UAM) at DeustoCCM -Deusto Foundation/University of Deusto.
- J-D. Djida and Gisele Mophou and Mahamadi Warma. Optimal control of mixed local-nonlocal parabolic PDE with singular boundary-exterior data. Evolution Equations and Control Theory. doi: 10.3934/eect.2022015, (2022). https://www.aimsciences.org/article/doi/10.3934/eect.2022015
- Christian Maxime Steve Oumarou, Hafiz Muhammad Fahad, J-D. Djida, and A. Fernandez. On fractional calculus with analytic kernels with respect to functions. Computational and Applied Mathematics, 40(7):1–24, 2021. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40314-021-01622-3
- Arran Fernandez and J-D. Djida., Fractional differential relations for the Lerch Zeta function. Archiv der Mathematik, 117, 515–527 (2021). https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00013-021-01654-5
- J-D. Djida, Arran Fernandez and I. Area., Well-posedness results for fractional semi-linear wave equations. Discrete Continuous Dyn. Syst. Ser. B, 25(2): 569–597, 2020. https://www.aimsciences.org/article/doi/10.3934/dcdsb.2019255
- J-D. Djida, J. J. Nieto, I. Area. Parabolic problem with fractional time derivative with nonlocal and nonsingular Mittag-Leffler kernel. Discrete Continuous Dyn. Syst. Ser. S, 2020, 13(3): 609–627, (2020). https://www.aimsciences.org/article/doi/10.3934/dcdss.2020033
- J-D. Djida, J. J. Nieto and I. Area. Nonlocal Time-Porous Medium Equation: Weak Solutions and Finite Speed of Propagation., Discrete Continuous Dyn. Syst. Ser. B, 22(1), (2019). https://www.aimsciences.org/article/doi/10.3934/dcdsb.2019049
- J-D. Djida, J. J. Nieto, I. Area, Nonlocal time porous medium equation with fractional time derivative. Revista Matemática Complutense, 32(2), (2019). https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13163-018-0287-0
- J-D. Djida, G.M. Mophou, and I. Area. Optimal control of diffusion equation with fractional-time derivative with nonlocal and nonsingular Mittag-Leffler kernel., Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications 182,540– 557, (2019). https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10957-018-1305-6
- P. A. Feulefack, J-D. Djida, Abdon Atangana, A New Model of Groundwater Flow Within an Unconfined Aquifer: Application of Caputo-Fabrizio Fractional Derivative. Discrete Continuous Dyn. Syst. Ser. B 22:1, (2019). https://www.aimsciences.org/article/doi/10.3934/dcdsb.2018317
- J-D. Djida and Arran Fernandez. Interior Regularity Estimates for a Degenerate Elliptic Equation with Mixed Boundary Conditions., Axioms, 7(3), 65(1), (2018). https://www.mdpi.com/2075-1680/7/3/65