Timothée Crin-Barat is a Postdoctoral Researcher at the ERC Advanced Grant project DyCon at Deusto Chair of Computational Mathematics under the supervision of Prof. Enrique Zuazua (FAU, University of Deusto and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid). He earned his PhD at University Paris-Est Créteil in December 2021, under the supervision of Raphaël Danchin and obtained his Master's Degree in Mathematics of Modelisation at Sorbonne Université in 2017.
- -T. Crin-Barat and R. Danchin. Partially dissipative hyperbolic systems in the critical regularity setting : the multi-dimensional case. arXiv:2105.08333
- -C.Burtea, T. Crin-Barat and J. Tan. Relaxation limit for a damped one-velocity Baer-Nunziato model to a Kappila model. arXiv:2109.07746 T.
- -Crin-Barat and R. Danchin. Global existence result for partially dissipative hyperbolic systems in the L^p framework and relaxation limit.
- -T. Crin-Barat, Q. He and L-Y. Shou. The hyperbolic-parabolic chemotaxis system modelling vasculogenesis: global dynamics and relaxation limit.
- Ph.D in Mathematics (2017-2021). University of Paris-Est Créteil, France
- MsC in Mathematics of Modelling (2015-2017). Sorbonne University, France
- BsC in Mathematics (2011-2015). Sorbonne University, France
PhD Thesis: "Partially Dissipative Hyperbolic Systems and application to fluids mechanics"